- Promote the reproductive health rights of women and girls (also including men and boys in the process) through a number of activities.
- RHR training and workshops for women and adolescent girls
- Awareness raising about the harmful effects of identified cultural practices such as FGM, widowhood rites, elopement, and forced marriages
- RHR counseling services for both women and men
- Working with traditional chiefs and other stakeholders to eliminate harmful cultural practices
- Nutrition and personal hygiene workshops for adolescent girls
- Youth RHR clubs in senior and junior high schools and life skills training programmes for both in-school and out-of-school youths